Thursday, February 9, 2012

Digital Books

I am so excited!  I am sure that you can hear me screaming from the rooftops! Your child now has the ability to use his/her math and science textbooks online!  There are so many resources for your kids to use! Your child can read the textbook pages, watch the online video lessons and even print worksheets!

Today I set each student up with his/her own login and password. It is the SAME username and password that he/she uses for Compass Odyssey and Destination Success! Check out the link Math/Science Books on the right--------------------->>>>>>>>

Post a comment back that you tried the new online textbooks and your child will get a special treat! :)


2 comments:

Holly said...

How awesome! We tried it out and Eric really enjoyed it! :)

Unknown said...

I am glad that you guys were able to use the books! Eric will get a special treat tomorrow! :)

Post a Comment