Monday, October 3, 2011

October's Book of the Month

                                                       


Here is a sneak peek of October's Book of the Month! We will be reading/studying  Stellaluna! Our class will dive deep into the text and discover its rich vocabulary, uncover the author's purpose, and even have meaniful conversations about text features! 

* Any student from our class that is reading this: 

1. Write down the title of October's Book of the Month.
2. Fold your paper in half and write my name on the outside.
3. Hand me your "note" Tuesday or Wednesday.
4. Don't tell anyone what your note says. Shhhhh :)
5. Smile! You will be rewarded for a job well done!

3 comments:

Mrs. Saoud said...

Hi Mrs. Pope! I'm so happy that the data notebook is working well. This is a favorite piece for myself and surprisingly...my kids! I'm at Enterprise Learning Academy in Jax. We are neighbors! Keep in touch.

Cheryl
Primary Graffiti

Holly said...

I think I will enjoy third grade with you Mrs.Pope, you are a teacher to remember. SIGNED, Eric

Unknown said...

Cheryl,
I have learned so much from you already! Tell Sherrie hello from across the street! I will keep in touch for sure!!


Holly and Eric,
So sweet! Third Grade does rock for sure!

Post a Comment