Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hooray for Laptop Day


Today our class was able to work on laptops! Every child was issued a laptop and logged into the school network with his/her own username and password! I am thankful for a very tech savvy class. I had tons of little helpers and that made logging in a piece of cake! Our students were able to log in, find the internet browser, bookmark favorite pages get right to work!

We voted for our favorite subject on our class blog!
We logged into FCAT Explorer and worked on reading!
We even found our reading textbook online!

I could tell from the reactions of my students that Laptop Day was a hit! I am so excited to have them as another tool this year in our journey of learning!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Eric mentioned this to me... he talks A LOT more about what he does during the day this year which I LOVE! It seems he is really enjoying this year so far!

Unknown said...

Holly,
Thank you for being one of my faithful comment posters! It is a good feeling to know that parents are using our blog.

We are having a great time learning. School is so much fun!

Holly said...

:) I LOVE that you have this.. I'm able to keep up more closely with what he is doing which I appreciate! Thank YOU for taking the time! His kindergarten teacher @ Chet's Creek Elementary did this.. I've missed having it the last 2 years!

Post a Comment