Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thank You!

Thank you to all of our wonderful families that came out to support our class at Open House. I am so excited about this school year. I look forward to watching the "light bulb" moments with your children!

For some of our families this is your first time visiting our class blog. Welcome! I hope that you find this to be a useful tool!

** If you are a parent/grandparent of a student in my class and leave a comment, your child will earn a homework pass just for you posting!

:) Mrs. Pope

2 comments:

Holly said...

We really enjoyed meeting you yesterday! The open house was very informative and had a few good laughs too! :) I definitely appreciate how you are with the kids.. it's very apparent in Eric when he comes home from school that he's a happy student! Thank you for all of the information and for keeping this blog up too!

~Eric's mom, Holly

Unknown said...

Holly,
Thanks for your sweet comment! I am so thrilled with Eric's attitude towards school. I am glad that you find our blog informative. It will be a great tool for all of our families to stay plugged in.

Post a Comment